· Stories Archive
· Submit News
· Surveys
· Top 10
· Topics
· Web Links
· Your Account
Survey
There isn't content right now for this block.
Motor City Online Racers: Forums

Motor City Online Racers :: View topic - Championship Alert *UPDATE*
 Forum FAQForum FAQ   SearchSearch   UsergroupsUsergroups   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Championship Alert *UPDATE*

View previous topic :: View next topic  
dxcouch
Master Poster
Master Poster

PostPosted: Sat Jan 29, 2005 9:14 pm    Post subject: Championship Alert *UPDATE* Reply with quote

Some Updated news on that championship... being patient until the last 5 laps of a $60 lap Michigan race has given me a Win when the 2nd place car accidently wrecked the Leader coming out of the final turn of the race allowing me to slip past for the win. Puts me 128 ahead going into atlanta. With the average feild being 12 cars for this members only league. all i have to do is start the race.

Also.. going into the final race of the open server Cup league... I'm going into talladega BR behind 44 pts for the lead. THis series has been averaging 30-full field meaning there is the possiblity i can also win that race if the leaders wreck early (which there will probally be alot of wrecks) and finish in the top 5. This is in my favor because i'm a plate man myself
Tailblazers Lanes
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Sabre
#93 Sabre Racing Team

PostPosted: Sun Jan 30, 2005 8:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

WTG Kev...go for Bud!!!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Motor City Online Racers Forum Index -> IROC All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum