· Stories Archive
· Submit News
· Surveys
· Top 10
· Topics
· Web Links
· Your Account
Survey
There isn't content right now for this block.
Motor City Online Racers: Forums

Motor City Online Racers :: View topic - Silverfish!!! I need your experties
 Forum FAQForum FAQ   SearchSearch   UsergroupsUsergroups   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Silverfish!!! I need your experties

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Motor City Online Racers Forum Index -> Car Painting
View previous topic :: View next topic  
dxcouch
Master Poster
Master Poster

PostPosted: Sat Apr 08, 2006 11:20 am    Post subject: Silverfish!!! I need your experties Reply with quote

ok i tried asking Masgrafx for help but like the bonafied lazy bums they can be, it seems like i wont be getting any help.

So silver... i pleeed with you to help me...

I'm looking for the 2007 Toyota scheme
http://www.jayski.com/schemes/2007toyota.htm

if you can make it, can you leave it layered for me so i can change the colors to suit my sponsors im going to use?
Tailblazers Lanes
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Silverfish
Master Poster
Master Poster

PostPosted: Fri Jun 09, 2006 10:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hey there dxcouch. Sorry I haven't replied, I kind of lost the site link and haven't been on the forums for some time. Was there a particular car model you wanted the scheme for? Or where you hoping to end up with an actual Camry type car? Or did someone else do this while I was off hiding in the bushes?

I can do this, but since each car model has a bit different joins, it's best if you tell me what to work with before I go off and spend time doing it Smile
dxcouch
Master Poster
Master Poster

PostPosted: Tue Jun 20, 2006 10:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

i actually tried painting it myself on the 2007 Camry template at se7en's paintsop and it came out so-so but then when i heard about the 2006 vs 2007 camry problems i gave up on the camry's for now
Tailblazers Lanes
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Motor City Online Racers Forum Index -> Car Painting All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: